What Fashionable Shoes should every woman own?
Just like the classic little black dress that we are told is a must have in every women’s wardrobe, so are certain shoes. Here is a list of the top 12 you should have. Now some of these shoes can be a combination of two styles if you just don’t have the budget to have every one of the 12. But..it sure would be fun to try! So! Without further ado!
1. Black Pumps – Classic as the little black dress, that is why these shoes are first on the list. Around 1960’s is when the heel was lowered to what we see most women wear today. The Stiletto’s of the 1950’s were beautiful, but not comfortable for a long day at the office.
2. Pointed Pumps for instant sophistication are your go to heels. Pointed pumps look great with jeans. You can get them in leather or suede. Stylist and shoe fanatic Stacy London says there’s no better place to start then a Pointed pump. Don’t let the extra point of the shoe fool you. The width of the shoe at the widest part remains the same as a shoe without the pointed toe.
3. Ankle – Strap Sandals for a longer leg! Who does not want a longer leg? Long legs look beautiful. The little strap around the ankle can give a little more support and add a touch of sexy! You can get this shoe with a lower heel for more comfort and less sex appeal. Whatever your style this shoe, would be one you would want to wear. If you do want a fuller looking leg, then go with a wider ankle strap, and smaller strap for a thinner looking leg. The pink suede ankle strap shoe below has the lower heel. If you want long legs for miles look, go for a 4 to 5-inch heel. Like the shoe at the right…Which I love!
4. Sleek Ankle Boot will add a bit of edge to any outfit. Wear these with jeans or a dress for cool sleek look. I love the rich leather look. These boots can be pretty comfortable.
5. Luxe Loafers is a high-end run around shoe. A men-inspired shoe that replaced the ballet flat. Smart and business like shoe.
6. Ballet Flats sometimes called Dolly shoe are derived from the famous ballet shoe. The shoe can have a small heel or nothing at all. Get the right flats and your feet will be happy all day. 🙂
7. Animal print Heels…Love these shoes! There fun, sheek, and sexy! They love amazing with jeans, skirt, or dress. The Animal print heels come in everything from Leopard, Zebra, Snakeskin, Giraffe, Cheetah, and more. So whatever your taste you can find a print that will add a bit of pizzaz to your outfit.
8. Metallic High Heels another favorite. Just Love these Metallic colored shoes! Rich looking and fun to wear. The most popular colors are silver, gold, and rose gold, which is very Hot right now! Great shoe for the evening out.
9. Short Staked Heels are great for daytime when you need to look nice but don’t want to be to dressed up. They have a wider heel that is usually more comfortable than the thinner heeled shoes. The term stacked heel refers to the heel layered construction. Has the look of stacked wood. Also are called boxed heels.
10. Casual Sneakers one of the most comfortable shoes of all. We all love to run around in our comfy sneakers. The perfect weekend shoe you can wear with jeans, shorts, skirt or even a dress. Until now wearing sneakers with a dress was a No..No! You see more girls wearing sneakers with a dress in the urban jungle. Make a fashion statment with these cool designed shoes.
11. Flat Sandals are a must have summer shoe, to wear with that perfect floral dress that you love to wear. Flat sandals can be comfortable and stylish. So many designs, colors and, material to choose from, you will never get bored with this cool shoe!
12. Last on our list is a fall/winter favorite, the Tall Flat Boot! I love the Equestrian look of boots that are in style now. Fine leather boot are very classic. These boots look great with a blazer or little jacket.
Please leave a comment below. What is your favorite shoes? Must Haves?