How Many Type’s Of Scarves are There?
WHAT ARE THEY CALLED?
There are a few different scarves to pick from. I thought it would be a good idea to have a list, so when you are shopping for scarves you will be able to find just what you are looking for. There are 6 shapes and styles of scarves that I have found..called:
1. Rectangular shaped scarf- Is one of the most popular. It is easy to wear, just wrap around your neck. These scarfs can be knitted, to light weight silk type. These oblong scarves are fun to try different ways to wear them. Knotting them for a cool look.
2. Square Scarves- I really love these scarves on warmer days. They are a light silkier fabric’s that have super cool designs. Very Classy! The square scarves are not as easy to wear, but I will be sharing some videos on how to style these cool scarves!
3. The Infinity Scarf – Are generally a heavier type scarf worn with jacket or coat. You can also find them in lighter silk types materials also. The Infinity scarf looks like a large loop, that you double around your neck. You can take a rectangular scarf and tie the ends together and make it into an infinity scarf !
4. Wrap or Shawl Scarf – Are also known as a Pashminas. Are rectangular in shape, are little heavier material that is usually worn with outerwear, or formally out on the town with a coat. I have seen a lot more wraps coming out like the ones below, that would be great to wear anytime! Even wearing the wrap scarf as a head piece. Which looks really cool! When wearing as a shawl, this can be done by draping over one or both shoulders.
5. Scarves with a Fringed edge – I’m going to guess they are called Fringed Scarves. They can be found on square, wrapped, or rectangular shaped scarves. The extra long fringe is very cool looking. Wear with a white T-Shirt, jeans, and jacket! Some of the sca a a ves even have beads added to the fringe, for a added touch!
6. The Blanket Scarf – This great looking scarf started making a come back in 2014. Is much bigger than the wrap or shawl, and is worn as a casual look. Great for cooler weathered days. There are many ways to wear the blanket scarf. I will be sharing that is my blog posts. Hope you have enjoyed this article about how many scarves there are out there. How the can add to any outfit.
This nice square scarf comes in 20 different colors and designs. Great for spring!
Click on the scarf to see all the colors and styles for only $7.99! Please leave a comment below..Thank You!